1. Candidates are required to read the prospectus carefully before filling up the Application form.
2. For PG and UG courses, candidates having minimum marks as mentioned in the prospectus, will be considered for admission on merit basis.
3. The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared may also apply for admission. But they need to submit their results before admission.
Admissions will be based on Merit (percentage secured in the last qualifying examination) and personal interview.
1. The mark-sheets/certificate in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission must be produced in original at the time of admission.
2. Age proof based on the HSLC or equivalent examination.
3. Character certificate from the institution last attended.
4. In case an intervening period/gap is involved a affidavit from Notary Public for the entire intervening period/gap showing candidate’s pre occupation and non indulgence in any criminal activities after leaving the institution last attended will be required.
5. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility before applying for admission to a particular course. No claim of any short in this manner shall be entertained.
6. Applicants are advised to read all the instructions given in the prospectus carefully before filling up the application form.
1. List of selected students shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the University as well as in KAV’s website, www.kav.org.in. The candidate shall be required to get their admission completed by the date given in the schedule.
2. Admission will be allowed only after due verification of all original documents by the verifying officer of the University.
3. All the candidates are required to submit Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in original within 45 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the student is liable to be cancelled.
4. The candidate shall take admission on payment of prescribed admission fee given in the fee structure in the Accounts Branch of Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, Nasatra, Barpeta, Assam.
5. If the candidate fails to complete the admission formalities by the prescribed date, he/she will automatically forfeit his/her right of admission.
6. Admission of a candidate may be cancelled at any time, if any information furnished at the time of admission is found to be incorrect or that the candidate has been wrongly admitted due to any reason.